Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010

12/02/10 - December Mixtape Update #1 (Sean The Don & DJ TonyHarder) + ANNOUNCEMENT

We got two new mixtapes right here at the beginning of decembre but I'mma roll wit da announcement first!!!

I will release my first solo video clip next week! The song's called "Countdown" and is produced by Marodeur. The video has been shot and directed by my extended fam Nefew from Switzerland! The accompanying "The Countdown" EP is droppin' a week later on Decembre 15th! The EP will be available through mailorder (physical) and through my Bandcamp page (digital) for 5€ each!

More infos (guests, tracklisting, producers etc.) to come early next week!

And here we go wit the mixtapes:

Sean The Don dropped his "Break This Vol.X" mixtape including "Enough" featuring LuGuz (prod. by Romeo):



and DJ TonyHarder dropped his "MixDown Mixtape Page 2" including three of my songs: "Survival Strategy" feat. Tableek of Maspyke (prod. by Marodeur), "Enough" feat. LuGuz (prod. by Romeo) & "Platoon Leaders" feat. Apaulo Treed (prod. by Romeo):

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen