Mittwoch, 17. August 2011

08/17/11 – Knightstalker's Graffitibox Summer Jam 2011 Recap

Last weekend was really crazy since the annual Graffitibox Summer Jam took place in Berlin on Saturday. The temperatures were high, the sun was shining and about 5.300 people made it to the Yaam in Berlin to celebrate the city's #1 annual HipHop event! I was happy to get on stage for a couple of times! I supported my man Hi Towa performing the "Berliner Jungs" joint from his "Gesetz des Stärkeren" release before hitting the main stage with my man DJ Easy, supported by my homie Timo Moulla Mohamed. Later on I returned the favor supporting Timo Moulla Mohamed and Marodeur throughout their "Bars am Sonntag" set on the 2nd stage. I was happy to close the day w/ a guest appearance at Le First's farewell set performing our unreleased and brand new banger "Foreigners" (prod. by Tumor aka Two More). It was a hell of an event and we kept on partying til the early morning and I wanna send a big thank you to the organizers of the event and all the supporters & visitors. Events like this show that HipHop culture is about more than "just" music ;)

Here are a couple pics of me on stage:


Pic by Morris Swiderski


Pic by Max Offinger


Pic by Max Offinger

Graffitibox Summer Jam 2011 - Website

Graffitibox Summer Jam 2011 @ Facebook

Graffitibox Summer Jam 2011 - Pics by Morris Swiderski




And here's still the direct link to "The Opening Move" mixtape:





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen