Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2012

07/11/12 – Splash!Festival Re:Cap

I just wanted to say thanx to each and everyone involved in my trip to the Splash!Festival last weekend.



The "End Of The Weak Germany" (big shout out to my teammates iGadget, ZuluBorke, PYeah, Furious & Beatpete) was able to pull of three tremendous challenges and some sick German finals (congrats to the new EOW Germany Champion Drob Dynamic).

I'm also happy that I was able to perform at the Splash! for the first time at the "Biergarten" stage. It was a dope ass experience to perform at such a festival with headliners like Nas, Big K.R.I.T., Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa, Dilated Peoples, DOOM and many many more! Shout out to my bro' DJ Easy who was wit me of course!

Another big thanx to all of you who came to see my performance, our EOW challenges and thx to the Splash! team too of course ;)





End Of The Weak Germany @ Web

End Of The Weak Germany @ Facebook




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen